Friday 10 August 2012

Touch Down Abu Dhabi!!!!!!

After a pretty pleasant flight with Etihad (wow 1.5 uncomfortable hours sleep) we are sitting in a lounge taking full advantage of their free wifi :) trying to work out the finer points of using skype to call home. 12 midnight currently and 34 degrees and we have lounge access until 4am with our flight leaving at 9am roughly. Seeing as its midnight and pitch black I haven't adjusted to my location as yet so I think this will take some getting used to....I'm preparing for some severe culture shock when we do arrive in Almaty.

No duty free purchases for me as yet though Aimee couldn't leave Sydney Airport without buying a swatch watch......and now I want one ;)

Will endeavour to find somewhere to nap before boarding the next flight though the bathrooms in the lounge on their own were worth the US39.00 its like a bathroom at home.

definately hasn't hit me yet where I am and I'll let you know when it does....

Miss you all already xxxxxxxx

P.S below in one of those photos is one of the lovely lounge attendants from Al Rheem T1 Airport Lounge :)



No comments:

Post a Comment